The first Test Versions after v0.12 is coming in a week, and will bring to the table much more than expected!
Let’s start! v0.12.1 changelog:
- Portraits Switch menu added!
Now, at the beginning of the game, the player will be able to decide if he wants to use old portraits, new ones or a mix of them.
Almost all the costumes will work only with the new portraits, though.
- Pirate Princess’ ship travels the seven seas!
- Cat Princess War Animation added (now all of them have one, Yay!)
- New Sprites (Dragon Princess III, Dragon Princess I-II-III flying sprites, Pirate Princess, new Dragon Queen attack animations)!
- [NPCs] Trevor (Human ♂ Merchant) Lina (Female ♀ Merchant) and Crowley (Human ♂ Apothecary) make their entrance!
The two merchants will be asking for special items you can get by sneaking in the room of a Princess (see below) and will give special costumes in exchange!
|Lina and Trevor rewards will be Sexy and Cosplay costumes!|
- Sneaking! From this version the humanoid and civilized Princesses (such as Human, Desert, Goblin…) won’t recieve the Knight during nighttime. Being human-like and… living… they will sleep at night and the security around them will be weakened.
You may find a guard asleep, send one in the arms of Morpheus or sneak in if you have capable party members!
Be careful after this point: being found out will result in a deterioration of your relationship with that Kingdom.
|Yeaa… We’ll see about that.|
Once you reach the room of the Princess herself, you will have many options~
Like watching her while she sleeps, tucking her in bed or rummaging her room!